Thursday, April 11, 2013

SCHOOLS GOIN GOOD!

Schools  going  good.  I  am learning  about maps.  For  homework  I  had  to write  a story.  I wrote  about  a  magic  horse  that  could  turn into  a unicorn .Rebecca  wrote  about  a princess  who  ran  in  a race  she won the  race. It  was a good  story  too well  I think it was. The books   were just  pieces of paper.It had  a beginning  middle  & end. We also  learned  about  hawaii  . It has a lion  to  chase the bad luck away. RAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

I have already  done the family poster &  Christmas tradition.
& some field trips.
egg drop





2 comments:

  1. Molly... I'll bet you are a great story writer. I'm glad you love school so much. Keep up the good work. Love, Aunt Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly I love your blog! I am so happy to see all your pictures. I love you! Aunt Ali

    ReplyDelete