Wednesday, April 8, 2015

goodrich and snow fun



Today, I lost my second tooth! It was  right before school, so we were kind of suprised when I really let dad pull it out.

 Me and my friends love to jump rope.This is me with Jade and Elise .It might look like I'm jumping pretty high but that is probably the lowest I jumped the whole time.

When dad got home we went bowling and it was pretty fun.
 Stockton wouldn't dare try but after a while we finally made him do it......with the ramp.
Brynn ended up holding a ball almost as big as her.



So,today we got our blessing dresses and Brynn thought mine was"pretty pretty beautiful". So (of course,  like Brynn always will if she sees a dress she likes.) she put it on. This is what she looked like in it:
I love the poses she makes when her pictures get taken.     We were only inside we were waiting for mom to find our snow cloths becauseit was snowing, and we knew what that meant.......SNOW MUCH FUN!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment